QuotesRacism is hard to find unless you are actively searching for it. (Mick "Spin" Dumdell)
Nobody's literate no more!!! (Squeeky Fromm, Girl Reporter)
The Unknown Blogger
Author And Administrator
- Latest Gleeson Motion
- Bandying About???
- If Peter Strzok Was A Doctor – – – An Analogy
- The Avocado As A Big Green Nut???
- Sie Kommen A Long Way, Baby!!!
- The Emperor’s New Sex? (A Modern Fairy Tale)
- Twin Beds And Political Correctness
- Poem from Riders Of The Purple Wage by Philip Jose Farmer
- Debbie Wasserman-Schultz Does Kim Jong-Un!
- Chuck Schumer Exercises His White Privilege!
Category Archives: Blythe Clod Posts
By Blythe Clod I can not believe my good fortune! Father James Brantley just forwarded me an unpublished poem of the late Maya Angelou! He heard about my interest in lost poetry from Father Arthur Scott who discovered a lost … Continue reading
By Blythe Clod Good Morning Pansies! Today I wanted to provide access to a previously unknown James Dickey poem, Au Courant. In French, au courant literally means “the current” a reference to the river, but the connotated meaning is different, and … Continue reading