QuotesRacism is hard to find unless you are actively searching for it. (Mick "Spin" Dumdell)
Nobody's literate no more!!! (Squeeky Fromm, Girl Reporter)
The Unknown Blogger
Author And Administrator
Bobby Brown on Iran’s Ayatollah Khamene… Steve Ronnebeck on Whiny White People Testify Bef… rose on Wayward White Privilege! ALL LIVES MATTER on Whiny White People Testify Bef… Pete Moss on Wayward White Privilege! wlindsaywheeler on Is Ted Cruz A Natural Born… It's me testicles, y… on Twin Beds And Political C… It's me testicles, y… on Twin Beds And Political C… Nick Spinelli on The Emperor’s New Sex? (… Nick Spinelli on The Emperor’s New Sex? (…
- Is Ted Cruz A Natural Born Citizen?
- Sie Kommen A Long Way, Baby!!!
- Bernie Sanders Goes Ghetto On Hillary!
- The Emperor’s New Sex? (A Modern Fairy Tale)
- Twin Beds And Political Correctness
- Poem from Riders Of The Purple Wage by Philip Jose Farmer
- Debbie Wasserman-Schultz Does Kim Jong-Un!
- Chuck Schumer Exercises His White Privilege!
- Bobby Was A Blubber Butt! (A Poetry Friday Poem for Children)
- Trump Knocks It Out Of The Park!
Category Archives: Blythe Clod Posts
By Blythe Clod I can not believe my good fortune! Father James Brantley just forwarded me an unpublished poem of the late Maya Angelou! He heard about my interest in lost poetry from Father Arthur Scott who discovered a lost … Continue reading
By Blythe Clod Good Morning Pansies! Today I wanted to provide access to a previously unknown James Dickey poem, Au Courant. In French, au courant literally means “the current” a reference to the river, but the connotated meaning is different, and … Continue reading