QuotesRacism is hard to find unless you are actively searching for it. (Mick "Spin" Dumdell)
Nobody's literate no more!!! (Squeeky Fromm, Girl Reporter)
The Unknown Blogger
Author And Administrator
- Latest Gleeson Motion
- Bandying About???
- If Peter Strzok Was A Doctor – – – An Analogy
- The Avocado As A Big Green Nut???
- Sie Kommen A Long Way, Baby!!!
- The Emperor’s New Sex? (A Modern Fairy Tale)
- Twin Beds And Political Correctness
- Poem from Riders Of The Purple Wage by Philip Jose Farmer
- Debbie Wasserman-Schultz Does Kim Jong-Un!
- Chuck Schumer Exercises His White Privilege!
Category Archives: Children’s Issues
By Ellie Mangle-Lero Oh Hai! Today is Poetry Friday, and I wanted to do another children’s poem. There is no doubt that there is an obesity epidemic among kids today. As a result, a number of previously adult diseases and … Continue reading
By Ellie Mangle-Lero Oh Hai! I am back from the hospital, and ready to go to work! My ribs still ache, but the Percocets really help! Of course, the first thing I want to talk about is what happened at … Continue reading
By Ellie Mangle-Lero To see just how hyperactive, hit this link! https://pansiesforplato.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/billy.gif Oh Hai! I know this is belated, but I was so busy on Friday celebrating the liberation of all God’s Gay Creatures to marry and procreate that I … Continue reading