QuotesRacism is hard to find unless you are actively searching for it. (Mick "Spin" Dumdell)
Nobody's literate no more!!! (Squeeky Fromm, Girl Reporter)
The Unknown Blogger
Author And Administrator
Bobby Brown on Iran’s Ayatollah Khamene… Steve Ronnebeck on Whiny White People Testify Bef… rose on Wayward White Privilege! ALL LIVES MATTER on Whiny White People Testify Bef… Pete Moss on Wayward White Privilege! wlindsaywheeler on Is Ted Cruz A Natural Born… It's me testicles, y… on Twin Beds And Political C… It's me testicles, y… on Twin Beds And Political C… Nick Spinelli on The Emperor’s New Sex? (… Nick Spinelli on The Emperor’s New Sex? (…
- Is Ted Cruz A Natural Born Citizen?
- Sie Kommen A Long Way, Baby!!!
- Bernie Sanders Goes Ghetto On Hillary!
- The Emperor’s New Sex? (A Modern Fairy Tale)
- Twin Beds And Political Correctness
- Poem from Riders Of The Purple Wage by Philip Jose Farmer
- Debbie Wasserman-Schultz Does Kim Jong-Un!
- Chuck Schumer Exercises His White Privilege!
- Bobby Was A Blubber Butt! (A Poetry Friday Poem for Children)
- Trump Knocks It Out Of The Park!
Category Archives: Economics
By Mick Dumdell Several recent posts at Pansies have disturbed me because I am not sure which side of the issues to come down on. R.O. Chester rightly points out that there is an undeniable undercurrent of racism at work … Continue reading
By Sacks Roamer Well, what a surprise! Eric Holder is returning to his old white shoe law firm! Whocuddanode??? After failing to criminally prosecute any of the financial firms responsible for the market collapse in 2008, former Attorney General Eric … Continue reading