QuotesRacism is hard to find unless you are actively searching for it. (Mick "Spin" Dumdell)
Nobody's literate no more!!! (Squeeky Fromm, Girl Reporter)
The Unknown Blogger
Author And Administrator
- Latest Gleeson Motion
- Bandying About???
- If Peter Strzok Was A Doctor – – – An Analogy
- The Avocado As A Big Green Nut???
- Sie Kommen A Long Way, Baby!!!
- The Emperor’s New Sex? (A Modern Fairy Tale)
- Twin Beds And Political Correctness
- Poem from Riders Of The Purple Wage by Philip Jose Farmer
- Debbie Wasserman-Schultz Does Kim Jong-Un!
- Chuck Schumer Exercises His White Privilege!
Tag Archives: arrest
By Mick Dumdell Wanna see a little White Privilege in action??? I first read this story by AG GANCARSKI within an article at Legal Insurrection. Here it is, and notice how the word, “thugs” does NOT get thrown around, and … Continue reading
By Penelope Dreadful Regarding the Sandra Bland death, numerous individuals are claiming that Trooper Encinia had no legal authority/right to ask Ms. Bland to exit her vehicle. They are flatly wrong. The applicable case is, Pennsylvania v. Mimms, 434 U.S. … Continue reading