QuotesRacism is hard to find unless you are actively searching for it. (Mick "Spin" Dumdell)
Nobody's literate no more!!! (Squeeky Fromm, Girl Reporter)
The Unknown Blogger
Author And Administrator
- Latest Gleeson Motion
- Bandying About???
- If Peter Strzok Was A Doctor – – – An Analogy
- The Avocado As A Big Green Nut???
- Sie Kommen A Long Way, Baby!!!
- The Emperor’s New Sex? (A Modern Fairy Tale)
- Twin Beds And Political Correctness
- Poem from Riders Of The Purple Wage by Philip Jose Farmer
- Debbie Wasserman-Schultz Does Kim Jong-Un!
- Chuck Schumer Exercises His White Privilege!
Tag Archives: black lives matter
By Mick “Spin” Dumdell Damn it! I slept late this morning and a conservative, Joel B.Pollak, at Breitbart beat me to the punch! A CONSERVATIVE!!! An American dentist from Minnesota has allegedly killed an iconic Zimbabwean lion named Cecil with … Continue reading
By Mick “Spin” Dumdell I am very disappointed in Stephen A. Smith, the allegedly Black broadcaster at ESPN. FOXNews (spit!) has reported on his latest Twitter statements: ESPN commentator Stephen A. Smith doesn’t always go with the flow when it … Continue reading
By Mick “Spin” Dumdell Consider Democratic candidate, Martin O’Malley, TOAST! He had the audacity to claim that “all lives matter”, and then followed that up with “white lives matter”! The Daily Caller has the story: Former Maryland Gov. and Democratic … Continue reading
By Mick Dumdell The Right Wing Press (aka FOXNews) is going crazy with the Kathryn Steinle story. For anybody who has been living in a cocoon: Kathryn Steinle, a medical device saleswoman who loved travel and dance, is the newest … Continue reading