QuotesRacism is hard to find unless you are actively searching for it. (Mick "Spin" Dumdell)
Nobody's literate no more!!! (Squeeky Fromm, Girl Reporter)
The Unknown Blogger
Author And Administrator
- Latest Gleeson Motion
- Bandying About???
- If Peter Strzok Was A Doctor – – – An Analogy
- The Avocado As A Big Green Nut???
- Sie Kommen A Long Way, Baby!!!
- The Emperor’s New Sex? (A Modern Fairy Tale)
- Twin Beds And Political Correctness
- Poem from Riders Of The Purple Wage by Philip Jose Farmer
- Debbie Wasserman-Schultz Does Kim Jong-Un!
- Chuck Schumer Exercises His White Privilege!
Tag Archives: children
By Mick “Spin” Dumdell Jonathan Turley whistled for more dogs on his website today with a story about a so-called innocent white mother and her children who were allegedly attacked by a mob of racist Blacks. Chicago Mother and Children … Continue reading
By Ellie Mangle-Lero To see just how hyperactive, hit this link! https://pansiesforplato.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/billy.gif Oh Hai! I know this is belated, but I was so busy on Friday celebrating the liberation of all God’s Gay Creatures to marry and procreate that I … Continue reading