QuotesRacism is hard to find unless you are actively searching for it. (Mick "Spin" Dumdell)
Nobody's literate no more!!! (Squeeky Fromm, Girl Reporter)
The Unknown Blogger
Author And Administrator
Jacob Suarez on Wayward White Privilege! heulitt7 on Wayward White Privilege! Pansies Author Mick… on Hyperventilation – The S… Pansies Author Mick… on Help! I Am A Political Prisone… Pansies Author Mick… on BREAKING! White Pansies For Pl… Pansies Author Mick… on Wayward White Privilege! Bobby Brown on Iran’s Ayatollah Khamene… Steve Ronnebeck on Whiny White People Testify Bef… rose on Wayward White Privilege! ALL LIVES MATTER on Whiny White People Testify Bef…
- If Peter Strzok Was A Doctor – – – An Analogy
- The Avocado As A Big Green Nut???
- Sie Kommen A Long Way, Baby!!!
- Bernie Sanders Goes Ghetto On Hillary!
- The Emperor’s New Sex? (A Modern Fairy Tale)
- Twin Beds And Political Correctness
- Poem from Riders Of The Purple Wage by Philip Jose Farmer
- Debbie Wasserman-Schultz Does Kim Jong-Un!
- Chuck Schumer Exercises His White Privilege!
- Bobby Was A Blubber Butt! (A Poetry Friday Poem for Children)
Tag Archives: Donald Trump
By Mick “Spin” Dumdell Donald Trump is catching hell for casting aspersions on John McCain’s status as a so-called war hero. Well, for once Trump is right! Why should we honor a person who tried to interfere in another country’s … Continue reading
By Sacks Roamer I can see a problem on the horizon for the Democratic Party. With all this tough talk from Donald Trump and Ted Cruz about the loss of American job, and all the Democratic pushback, what happens if … Continue reading
By Mssr. Lee Fou I wonder if Raven-Symone Pearman of The View is onto something? Here is her latest theory about the Kathryn Steinle murder, courtesy of the skeptical folks at the link below: Raven-Symoné Pearman of ABC’s “The View” … Continue reading