QuotesRacism is hard to find unless you are actively searching for it. (Mick "Spin" Dumdell)
Nobody's literate no more!!! (Squeeky Fromm, Girl Reporter)
The Unknown Blogger
Author And Administrator
- Latest Gleeson Motion
- Bandying About???
- If Peter Strzok Was A Doctor – – – An Analogy
- The Avocado As A Big Green Nut???
- Sie Kommen A Long Way, Baby!!!
- The Emperor’s New Sex? (A Modern Fairy Tale)
- Twin Beds And Political Correctness
- Poem from Riders Of The Purple Wage by Philip Jose Farmer
- Debbie Wasserman-Schultz Does Kim Jong-Un!
- Chuck Schumer Exercises His White Privilege!
Tag Archives: Dumdell Post
By Mick “Spin” Dumdell Jonathan Turley whistled for more dogs on his website today with a story about a so-called innocent white mother and her children who were allegedly attacked by a mob of racist Blacks. Chicago Mother and Children … Continue reading
By Mick “Spin” Dumdell The Republicans and Conservatives and right wingers have hit a new low! They are exploiting the death of young Kevin Sutherland, Democratic political operative, who was stabbed to death by an impoverished young Black man. The … Continue reading
By Mick Dumdell Several recent posts at Pansies have disturbed me because I am not sure which side of the issues to come down on. R.O. Chester rightly points out that there is an undeniable undercurrent of racism at work … Continue reading
By Mick Dumdell Mick Dumdell here, on the front lines of the War On Racism! What a victory I have to report! Another symbol of our racist past has just bitten the dust! Bye-Bye Redskins! The Star Tribune reports: Judge … Continue reading