QuotesRacism is hard to find unless you are actively searching for it. (Mick "Spin" Dumdell)
Nobody's literate no more!!! (Squeeky Fromm, Girl Reporter)
The Unknown Blogger
Author And Administrator
- Is Ted Cruz A Natural Born Citizen?
- Sie Kommen A Long Way, Baby!!!
- Bernie Sanders Goes Ghetto On Hillary!
- The Emperor’s New Sex? (A Modern Fairy Tale)
- Twin Beds And Political Correctness
- Poem from Riders Of The Purple Wage by Philip Jose Farmer
- Debbie Wasserman-Schultz Does Kim Jong-Un!
- Chuck Schumer Exercises His White Privilege!
- Bobby Was A Blubber Butt! (A Poetry Friday Poem for Children)
- Trump Knocks It Out Of The Park!
Tag Archives: fairy tale
The Emperor’s New Clothes Many years ago there lived an emperor who loved new ideas and fads so much that he spent all his money chasing about trying to be avant garde. He tried riding to the theater in his … Continue reading
By Sacks Roamer Once upon a time, a long, long time ago, there was a little black boy named Jaquarius. He lived with his mother, Shakeesha, on a small farm in rural Georgia. Times were not good, and sometimes all … Continue reading