QuotesRacism is hard to find unless you are actively searching for it. (Mick "Spin" Dumdell)
Nobody's literate no more!!! (Squeeky Fromm, Girl Reporter)
The Unknown Blogger
Author And Administrator
- Is Ted Cruz A Natural Born Citizen?
- Sie Kommen A Long Way, Baby!!!
- Bernie Sanders Goes Ghetto On Hillary!
- The Emperor’s New Sex? (A Modern Fairy Tale)
- Twin Beds And Political Correctness
- Poem from Riders Of The Purple Wage by Philip Jose Farmer
- Debbie Wasserman-Schultz Does Kim Jong-Un!
- Chuck Schumer Exercises His White Privilege!
- Bobby Was A Blubber Butt! (A Poetry Friday Poem for Children)
- Trump Knocks It Out Of The Park!
Tag Archives: Ferguson
By Sacks Roamer Next Sunday, August 9, 2015 will mark the one year anniversary since Darren Wilson shot Michael Brown. Even though no charges were brought against Wilson, and Dorian Johnson’s story about “Hands up, don’t shoot!” has been thoroughly … Continue reading
By Penelope Dreadful I came across this form while surfing the internet. I am not sure if it is genuine, but it very well could be. The co-authors at this site luuuuvvvvve it! Here is a pdf of the form … Continue reading