QuotesRacism is hard to find unless you are actively searching for it. (Mick "Spin" Dumdell)
Nobody's literate no more!!! (Squeeky Fromm, Girl Reporter)
The Unknown Blogger
Author And Administrator
- Latest Gleeson Motion
- Bandying About???
- If Peter Strzok Was A Doctor – – – An Analogy
- The Avocado As A Big Green Nut???
- Sie Kommen A Long Way, Baby!!!
- The Emperor’s New Sex? (A Modern Fairy Tale)
- Twin Beds And Political Correctness
- Poem from Riders Of The Purple Wage by Philip Jose Farmer
- Debbie Wasserman-Schultz Does Kim Jong-Un!
- Chuck Schumer Exercises His White Privilege!
Tag Archives: Freddie Gray
By Mick Dumdell I was wondering when something like this would happen. Now, “they”, the defense for the Baltimore Six, are whispering that Freddie Gray tried to injure himself on a previous arrest! From the Baltimore Sun: Prosecutors have information … Continue reading
By Mick “Spin” Dumdell This recent news story out of Baltimore got me to thinking about the reasons for the recent huge increase in Black on Black violence in Baltimore. First, this story about two triple shootings there: BALTIMORE, Md. … Continue reading
By Mick “Spin” Dumdell What is the world coming to? Just when you think it can’t get any worse KERBLAMMM! this story hits the news! Here are some excerpts: Blackface performer plans routine to raise money for officers indicted in … Continue reading
By Ellie Mangle-Lero To see just how hyperactive, hit this link! https://pansiesforplato.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/billy.gif Oh Hai! I know this is belated, but I was so busy on Friday celebrating the liberation of all God’s Gay Creatures to marry and procreate that I … Continue reading