QuotesRacism is hard to find unless you are actively searching for it. (Mick "Spin" Dumdell)
Nobody's literate no more!!! (Squeeky Fromm, Girl Reporter)
The Unknown Blogger
Author And Administrator
- Latest Gleeson Motion
- Bandying About???
- If Peter Strzok Was A Doctor – – – An Analogy
- The Avocado As A Big Green Nut???
- Sie Kommen A Long Way, Baby!!!
- The Emperor’s New Sex? (A Modern Fairy Tale)
- Twin Beds And Political Correctness
- Poem from Riders Of The Purple Wage by Philip Jose Farmer
- Debbie Wasserman-Schultz Does Kim Jong-Un!
- Chuck Schumer Exercises His White Privilege!
Tag Archives: immigration
By Sacks Roamer I can see a problem on the horizon for the Democratic Party. With all this tough talk from Donald Trump and Ted Cruz about the loss of American job, and all the Democratic pushback, what happens if … Continue reading
By Mick Dumdell The Right Wing Press (aka FOXNews) is going crazy with the Kathryn Steinle story. For anybody who has been living in a cocoon: Kathryn Steinle, a medical device saleswoman who loved travel and dance, is the newest … Continue reading