QuotesRacism is hard to find unless you are actively searching for it. (Mick "Spin" Dumdell)
Nobody's literate no more!!! (Squeeky Fromm, Girl Reporter)
The Unknown Blogger
Author And Administrator
- Latest Gleeson Motion
- Bandying About???
- If Peter Strzok Was A Doctor – – – An Analogy
- The Avocado As A Big Green Nut???
- Sie Kommen A Long Way, Baby!!!
- The Emperor’s New Sex? (A Modern Fairy Tale)
- Twin Beds And Political Correctness
- Poem from Riders Of The Purple Wage by Philip Jose Farmer
- Debbie Wasserman-Schultz Does Kim Jong-Un!
- Chuck Schumer Exercises His White Privilege!
Tag Archives: massacre
By Ellie Mangle-Lero Oh Hai! Today while I was watching my grandchildren, I had one of those rare moments that just comes out of nowhere. My 8 year old grandson, (who has been eating Vegan since he was 2 years … Continue reading
By Mick Dumdell Tara, the alleged hero cat, is being universally praised for driving off a dog who was playfully nipping at a little white boy. Here is a link to a story in case you are unaware: http://jonathanturley.org/2015/06/21/brave-cat-named-national-hero-dog-after-childs-rescue/ But … Continue reading