QuotesRacism is hard to find unless you are actively searching for it. (Mick "Spin" Dumdell)
Nobody's literate no more!!! (Squeeky Fromm, Girl Reporter)
The Unknown Blogger
Author And Administrator
- Is Ted Cruz A Natural Born Citizen?
- Sie Kommen A Long Way, Baby!!!
- Bernie Sanders Goes Ghetto On Hillary!
- The Emperor’s New Sex? (A Modern Fairy Tale)
- Twin Beds And Political Correctness
- Poem from Riders Of The Purple Wage by Philip Jose Farmer
- Debbie Wasserman-Schultz Does Kim Jong-Un!
- Chuck Schumer Exercises His White Privilege!
- Bobby Was A Blubber Butt! (A Poetry Friday Poem for Children)
- Trump Knocks It Out Of The Park!
Tag Archives: poem
By Penelope Dreadful I wanted to call attention to a less-well-known-than-it-should-be poem found within a science fiction novella, Riders of The Purple Wage by Phillip Jose Farmer. Wiki says: Riders of the Purple Wage is a science fiction novella by … Continue reading
By Sacks Roamer Next Sunday, August 9, 2015 will mark the one year anniversary since Darren Wilson shot Michael Brown. Even though no charges were brought against Wilson, and Dorian Johnson’s story about “Hands up, don’t shoot!” has been thoroughly … Continue reading
My BFF wrote a poem yesterday on the Jonathan Turley website about the planet Pluto. One of our readers here suggested that she try to get it published. I also asked her if we could post it here, and she … Continue reading
By R.O. Chester With all due respect to my fellow Author, Ellie Mangle-Lero, and her Negro-dialect poem, Ipse Dixie, here is a real poem by a real Black man. Sorry there ain’t no de’s and dat’s, but I’ze don’t talk … Continue reading
By Ellie Mangle-Lero Oh Hai!!! Today is Father’s Day, and I wanted to write a poem about all those good Liberal Fathers, who did not allow themselves to be “typecast” into rigid, strict, outdated Puritanical stereotypes. Like Caitlyn Jenner, and … Continue reading