QuotesRacism is hard to find unless you are actively searching for it. (Mick "Spin" Dumdell)
Nobody's literate no more!!! (Squeeky Fromm, Girl Reporter)
The Unknown Blogger
Author And Administrator
- Latest Gleeson Motion
- Bandying About???
- If Peter Strzok Was A Doctor – – – An Analogy
- The Avocado As A Big Green Nut???
- Sie Kommen A Long Way, Baby!!!
- The Emperor’s New Sex? (A Modern Fairy Tale)
- Twin Beds And Political Correctness
- Poem from Riders Of The Purple Wage by Philip Jose Farmer
- Debbie Wasserman-Schultz Does Kim Jong-Un!
- Chuck Schumer Exercises His White Privilege!
Tag Archives: South Carolina
By Ellie Mangle-Lero Oh Hai! Today it’s time for another Poetry Friday. I chose to do a poem in honor of the Confederate flag coming down in South Carolina. I used the Negro dialect of Uncle Remus (by Joel Chandler … Continue reading
By R.O. Chester So tomorrow South Carolina is going to take down the Confederate Flag from state grounds, and put it in a museum. A lot of the Liberal White Folks are quite happy about it, but I think even … Continue reading